Another 'virus' u-turn...

There's more than a handful of overweight doctors who smoke. If they have a heart attack or develop cancer they could die or end up in ICU.

We need a law to prevent overweight doctors who smoke from turning up for work.
As far as I know, there's not an overweight or cancer pandemic.

Sponsored Links
We've all been advised to have a vaccine by the government after taking medical advice and we are expected to allow them not to follow the advice they give? Well, that would be like the government telling us not to meet up with people and then having parties in 10 Downing Street. Oh, wait a minute........

They also advise that if you overweight & smoke you are more likely to die of a heart attack or cancer.

Does BJ smoke?

Sponsored Links
63% of uk population 35 million people obese or overweight sounds pandemic numbers to me
Obese or overweight? Got a breakdown of those figures? Yes but they're not all working for the health service, or likely to all be in icu at the same time are they?

Why, could they all be in ICU at the same time in sufficient numbers to prevent the health service from functioning?

Maybe not, but maybe if you tried to make them all lose weight & stop smoking at the same time, maybe they might all stop working instead & then you wouldn't have sufficient numbers to keep the health service functioning.

We need a law to stop our overweight doctors from smoking.

We need a law to stop anonymous name-changing bulls hitters posting on Internet forums.

Thinking about it, it's not just overweight doctors who smoke that has been selfishly clogging up our health services with their need for care. It's all sorts of people who lead unhealthy lifestyles, & not to mention those who participate in dangerous pastimes.

I don't know where to start & I certainly don't know where to finish. We need to start making lists & we need to start NOW.

63% of uk population 35 million people obese or overweight sounds pandemic numbers to me
Can an obese person cause a slim healthy person to become fat overweight and die by sneezing on them?

Last edited:
A good nights sleep would help. And stay off the drugs.

Good for you for finally coming out. You can count on us, we are here to help you.

I'll start by saying that a good nights sleep can be had if you are physically exhausted, try to do something during your waking hours that will at least partly physically drain you. that's a really good place to start.

As for staying off the drugs, I feel the need to pass on that one & let someone else takeover. All I can add is that if you can find something you enjoy more than the drugs then the drugs become secondary, if that is also physically draining then you have killed 2x birds with the one stone.

Can a obese person cause a slim healthy person to become fat overweight and die by sneezing on them?
have you been following the thread or just jumped in after usual alcohol splurge ?

Sponsored Links
Back