Another Vokera Hot Water Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I have a Vokera Combi boiler Linea 24/28 Range (Wall hung) and have had an intermitent problem with the Hot Water or lack of.

When the hot tap is run it starts hot then runs cold. I have found previously that if i top up the water pressure via the filling loop it works ok but now have got the same problem and my quick fix doesnt work.

From reading previous posts i wondered if it may be a scaled up heat exchanger behind the problem. If so is it a proffesional job to clean it?

Many Thanks,

Jim

Sponsored Links
In my experience, any boiler with a plate water to water heat exchanger, when fitted to a dirty system will give this kind of problem. By dirty system I mean the one where the existing installation has not been chemically cleansed to remove all traces of sediment.

I cannot say what limescale will do to the boiler as I am in an area with water at neutral pH

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back