Another which boiler thread

Sponsored Links
The relocate is directly above, pipes drop down to the Alpha so will now be inverted and run up :)

All bar 2 rads have TRV's the rads that don't are in the bathroom and porch so have asked for them to be left alone as I will be replacing the rads eventually.

Yes I need a room stat so he suggested a honeywell programmable one in the price an also an inline filter.

So the 3 quotes so far one of the IG installers said he wanted £2500 and kept a straight face!!! I said cya.

The relocate is directly above, pipes drop down to the Alpha so will now be inverted and run up :)

So the 3 quotes so far one of the IG installers said he wanted £2500 and kept a straight face!!! I said cya.

Just like that? pipes just inverted.... no problems.... core drilling for flue?

Condensate run?

Gas Pipe upgrade?

Flushing?

Making good

Why should you pay trade price for the materials and get the full warranty?

Assuming no gas pipe upgrade and just extending the pipes, £2500 was a bargain for the 36/30 Intergas which i assume you are referring.

No offence intended but you are already sounding like a PITA customer that seems to attract high estimates on jobs.

Just like that? pipes just inverted.... no problems.... core drilling for flue?

Condensate run?

Gas Pipe upgrade?

Flushing?

Making good

Why should you pay trade price for the materials and get the full warranty?

Assuming no gas pipe upgrade and just extending the pipes, £2500 was a bargain for the 36/30 Intergas which i assume you are referring.

No offence intended but you are already sounding like a PITA customer that seems to attract high estimates on jobs.

No offence taken, but you can sure tell your from down south… :)

oh and btw you sound like a tradesman that I would tell to feck off, and is probably completely up their own jacksy and you wife probably thinks you think your always right :D no offence of course intended.

Sponsored Links
Is the Installer registered with gas safe on his own? or is he only registered through work? If the later then I doubt the warranty will be worth the paper its written on.

Is the Installer registered with gas safe on his own? or is he only registered through work? If the later then I doubt the warranty will be worth the paper its written on.

Its his own gas safe reg.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back