Anti -Americanism

V

vinty

American victims of Libyan terrorism are to receive compensation from gadaffi but non Americans are excluded. When you consider the reason the UK was targeted by Libya was because Mrs Thatcher allowed the Americans to use British airfields why arn't British victims recieving compensation as well no wonder so many people are Anti American.

Sponsored Links
Anti-American .......... I am now. Had a bad experience at their customs, gobby, rude and officious Homeland Security Agent threatened to bar me and the wife as I did not know the way to our Hotel in Cocoa Beach. Told him I had a map and He said I was being obstructive!!! :rolleyes:

See they have managed to extridite another Brit, for computer hacking this time, but we can't touch any of their citizens.

[.Americans caught up in I.R.A. bombings in london and elsewhere will be compensated but if you are British you can forget it. The semtex supplied by Gaddafi caused billions of pounds of damage to city centres across the U.K.it also took lots of lives, yet Tony Blair thought it appropriate to hug gaddafi when they met.

[.Americans caught up in I.R.A. bombings in london and elsewhere will be compensated but if you are British you can forget it. The semtex supplied by Gaddafi caused billions of pounds of damage to city centres across the U.K.it also took lots of lives, yet Tony Blair thought it appropriate to hug gaddafi when they met.
Why not? When it came to causing damage to this country, Gadafi was an amateur compared to Blurt.

Sponsored Links
I have read that Libyan jews who were forced out over 50 years ago are getting compo as well, maybe Israel will compensate the Palestinians as well and maybe pigs will fly someday.

Yeah but that's because of the holocaust isn't it?

You are a very naughty monkey...
267970852_1705e516fc.jpg
;)

American victims of Libyan terrorism are to receive compensation from gadaffi but non Americans are excluded.

Can you expand on this because Libya has paid compensation for all victims of certain incidents.
They haven't paid compensation to the victims of the I.R.A. the organisation which used arms and explosives supplied by Libyan intelligence for the purpose of attacking Britain in revenge for mrs Thatcher letting American bombers use British airfields to attack Libya.

Yeah but that's because of the holocaust isn't it?

It is because 1,000s of Libyan jews were driven out of Libya because of the war in Palestine.
Holocaust victims received compensation from Germany in the late 1950s.

AAWOOOOGAAH!

Holocaust discussion detected - you have 15 minutes to reach safe distance!

AAWOOOOGAAH!

American victims of Libyan terrorism are to receive compensation from gadaffi but non Americans are excluded. When you consider the reason the UK was targeted by Libya was because Mrs Thatcher allowed the Americans to use British airfields why arn't British victims recieving compensation as well no wonder so many people are Anti American.

Why is it the American's fault that Brits aren't getting compo? Surely its our governments fault for not fighting for ITS citizens.

Like many other countries in the world, the American government at least gives the impression that it gives a damn about its citizens. Its obvious that the British government only give a damn about themselves.

I have no problem with Americans. I have visited their country many times, and found them to be far more hospitable and civilised than many Brits. I have been to the southern states where their good manners are almost from another era eg. teenagers would call me sir when I spoke to them!

On the other hand it has to be said that many Americans, especially of Irish descent, supported the IRA including financial support. This changed a bit after 9/11 and The USA got a taste of terrorism.

Sponsored Links
Back