Anti -Americanism

Sponsored Links
American victims of Libyan terrorism are to receive compensation from gadaffi but non Americans are excluded. When you consider the reason the UK was targeted by Libya was because Mrs Thatcher allowed the Americans to use British airfields why arn't British victims recieving compensation as well no wonder so many people are Anti American.

Why is it the American's fault that Brits aren't getting compo? Surely its our governments fault for not fighting for ITS citizens.

Like many other countries in the world, the American government at least gives the impression that it gives a damn about its citizens. Its obvious that the British government only give a damn about themselves.
Because the American attack on libya was a joint enterprise with Britain. That was the reason Libya supplied the weapons to attack the UK so the Americans have a responsibilty to support THE UK in a ny attempt to obtain compensation , Britain could apply more pressure if they had US help.

I can't believe that they are all just standing there looking whilst that cross is on fire, hasnt one of them got the brains to go get a bucket of water and chuck it on the fire?

I can't believe that they are all just standing there looking whilst that cross is on fire, hasnt one of them got the brains to go get a bucket of water and chuck it on the fire?
Don't be daft it must be freezing there. Look at the way they're all wearing their hoodies and spreading there arms out to get them warm.

Sponsored Links
Don't be daft it must be freezing there. Look at the way they're all wearing their hoodies and spreading there arms out to get them warm.
Oh, i thought they were all getting ready to do the hokey cokey :oops:

Ya put yer black man in the fire,
yer Mexican out of the country,
black man in, Mexican out, razor wire on the border,
ya do the hokey cokey and ya turn around,
that's what racism is about!

Whoa-oh the......

Yes - I'm about to record it for the megawatt challenge trophy competition shield.

American victims of Libyan terrorism are to receive compensation from gadaffi but non Americans are excluded.

Can you expand on this because Libya has paid compensation for all victims of certain incidents.
They haven't paid compensation to the victims of the I.R.A. the organisation which used arms and explosives supplied by Libyan intelligence for the purpose of attacking Britain in revenge for mrs Thatcher letting American bombers use British airfields to attack Libya.

American victims of Libyan terrorism are to receive compensation from gadaffi but non Americans are excluded. When you consider the reason the UK was targeted by Libya was because Mrs Thatcher allowed the Americans to use British airfields why arn't British victims recieving compensation as well no wonder so many people are Anti American.

Why is it the American's fault that Brits aren't getting compo? Surely its our governments fault for not fighting for ITS citizens.

Like many other countries in the world, the American government at least gives the impression that it gives a damn about its citizens. Its obvious that the British government only give a damn about themselves.
Because the American attack on libya was a joint enterprise with Britain. That was the reason Libya supplied the weapons to attack the UK so the Americans have a responsibilty to support THE UK in a ny attempt to obtain compensation , Britain could apply more pressure if they had US help.

Yeah, got it. IT IS THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENTS FAULT.
The victims of Libyan sponsored IRA atrocities, including some from the UK have been JOINTLY pursuing Libya through the US courts. Now the US Government has cut a deal with Libya which means only US citizens will receive compensation and in exchange Libya will be granted immunity from US courts. :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back