Any aqualisa digital experts on here

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi looking for a bit of advice, looking to get a quartz digital standard processor with a digital divertor working with the basic quartz controller and wired remote switch, is this possible or do I need to get a dual controller and or dual switch ?
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Thanks I have a quartz digital with the standard riser rail, now have fitted a fixed ceiling head and was going to leave it till I could afford to upgrade but have just bought the divertor and been on the phone to technical and they say the only way to get it working is to buy the dual controller.
So I wondered if there was any tricks to just get it running for now with the divertor plumbed in with the standard controller, even if the divertor doesn’t work for now as long as I have one outlet running

No, you need the dual controller if the diverter is fitted. Remove the diverter and pipe straight to the mixer unit for single outlet use

Sponsored Links
Thanks for taking the time to reply, awe well :( just need to get a controller then, don’t suppose you know anywhere that has them cheap lol

The diverter should have a 'default' outlet switch under its cover, so you can select which outlet comes on first. Of course you will need the dual control to enable easy switching of outlet flow, but for now...

Thanks @MeldrewsMate used the switch to default to the working riser rail and all working as a basic single outlet, have ordered a dual controller, but this will allow me to keep using the shower till it comes

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back