Any difference in quality between Liniar and Deceuninck uPvc windows?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I understand that the most important part of the equation will likely be the fitting.

But besides that, based on the windows alone, is there any difference between Liniar and Deceuninck in terms of quality?

I have had a cheaper quote from a company selling/fitting Liniar, and another slightly more expensive quote for the same job but selling Deceuninck windows. The guy trying to sell me Deceuninck windows tells me Liniar are poor quality and that he's had many customers complain about them, and that Deceuninck are better quality.

I've taken this with a few thousand grains of salt and don't believe him based on the amount of crap I've been told from window salesmen, it's impossible to trust anyone in this business it would seem.

I'm still interested to find out if this is true though by people who know about windows but aren't trying to sell them to me.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
I looked at Liniar, but bought Deceuninck, as the window looked better made... this could be down to company I finally went with though.

Can't remember the price difference, sorry.

Also the fittings used on Deceuninck windows again were better than the ones I saw on the Liniar versions.

We have just had liniar installed and seem ok. Profile isn't the sleakest but they are good value and look solid

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back