Any idea where to get B&Q Ceramic Wall tiles " Moni

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm just planning a refit of my kitchen and although I have some spare tiles there won't be enough to make good. They would have been fitted about 15 years ago, and my local B&Q don't seem to stock them any more. Has anyone got any ideas where I might find some more?

Sponsored Links
You have more chance of sprouting wings than matching those tiles. Even the factories daily manufacturing does not match perfectly in colour from one day to the next.

:D :cool: :D :cool: :D

The posting was really a long-shot - Who knows whether a lurker happens to have some left-overs?

I'm willing to accept a less than perfect match colour-wise. My father recently found some Johnson tiles to the same pattern as some he fitted a dozen years ago or so, and any colour mismatch is so slight that it really isn't noticable.

p.s . original title was truncated. The tile pattern is Monique Grey.

jerrytaff said:
The posting was really a long-shot - Who knows whether a lurker happens to have some left-overs?

I'm willing to accept a less than perfect match colour-wise. My father recently found some Johnson tiles to the same pattern as some he fitted a dozen years ago or so, and any colour mismatch is so slight that it really isn't noticable.

p.s . original title was truncated. The tile pattern is Monique Grey.

are you sure they are the same size ;)

Sponsored Links
Hi not sure if i can help I work in B&Q :( :eek: :D Yes i know i admitt it Any way if you can get me a few detail's i.e EAN number size that sort of thing I'll see if I can trace the manafacture for you or better still find out where you can get them, If you like.

I done a painting job for an old gent in his late 70's around Xmas time last year.
He'd just had a new bathroom radiator fitted a foot to the left of the existing one.In short he needed 3 0r 4 tiles fitted which i did to save him getting a tiler in.

The local B+Q made him buy a full box of tiles.I think it would be 50.
Poor old fella had to get someone to carry the box(which he didnt need) out to his car and everything.What a joke.

:oops: :cry: I tell you what some B&Q stores don't have a heart B&Q policy states they don't let you take Single tile's if it's from a box as apparently any open boxes get taped up and re banded when supplier comes in i think it's mad as Competitor's like Top's tiles and the like offer a sample service also i've moaned and moaned About their OAP card just being on a wenesday when homebase offer it everyday? Work that out? Soon they will listen to my reason. Either that or i'll go Mad :confused:

Hi not sure if i can help I work in B&Q

I dont suppose jerrytaff is worried any more, he only asked 2 years ago (all but 10 days) Wed Jul 12, 2006 21:12

He also only ever made 6 posts and you just replied to the last one

Please check the date a post was made before you reply

welcome to the forums

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back