Any plumbers out there? A central heating question!?

10 Mar 2009
Reaction score
United Kingdom
I want to move a radiator whic is plumbed into a standard central heating system using 10mm microbore copper piping. I have been under the floor boards but there is not drain value to drain the system of water. How do I drain it?
Sponsored Links
Your link to "Builders" would not give any potential customers much confidence if you cannot sort out such a simple olumbing problem.

There is often a drain valve on one rad. If not then you have to drain the rad slowly by loosening a union and catching the water on a bowl.

Not the easiest job to start to practice your plumbing career.


DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links