Any Spring watch fans

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I love this programme and have been watching it for a few years now , they should bring back bill oddie though

Had some robins nesting in the garden this year really enjoyed watching them
always loved nature me :mrgreen: [/u]

Sponsored Links
I had a pair of robins nest last year near my back door and this year a pair came back. I tried to discourage them because I didn't want them frightened. But they insisted in bedding down. They had several, no dead ones this year. What annoys me though is the speed at which the whole family clear off and disappear to someone else's garden. They could most certainly teach some members of the human society a thing or two. I guess mum and dad were from last year because the babies wouldn't remember where to go.So, may be they'll not be back next due to old age This photo was taken of it last year from my computer station through a patio door. Just about to feed one of the chicks. Didn't photograph them this year because they all look the same to me..

Its true as soon as they were done thats it garden empty and I was giving the little buggers meal worms

Sponsored Links
I've got aviaries in my garden..it seems to have a calming affect on the wild birds that gather round for any seeds scattered about.I can sit there early morning with a coffee within feet of the wild robins tits and finches.Best bit of the day just after sunrise.

Edit..
For gods sake...can't you mention members of the titmouse family on here either.. :eek:

Back