Any Vaillant control experts

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Any Vaillant control experts or people with good access to Vaillant techs please?

VRC 470F, which seems to have a mind of it's own with regard to the desired room temperature. I have explained this issue before, and previously tried to discuss it with Vaillant Tech, but received no satisfactory response from either.

What seems to happen is that, I set a day temperature of for instance 16C. I might then tweaking the temperature up to 18C, it then suggests on the screen, that I should press a button to store it as new day temperature - which I never, ever do. After getting away with this several times, and the day temperature remaining at 16C, it will then seem to randomly store the 17C as it's stored day temperature.

When I first noticed this storing of a changed desired temperature, I assumed I might have accidentally pressed the store it button, but I am definitely not pressing it.

My latest thoughts on this, are that it sees you alter the setting temporarily, so many, that it takes it upon itself to make the change.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back