Any views on neff s51m63x1 integrated dishwasher?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Bosch integrated dishwasher is screwed and reading up sounds like it is going to be expensive to replace I HATE washing up so want to move swiftly on this!!

My research so far brings me to the neff s51m63x1 which seems to get fair reviews!

Never had a neff appliance if money wasn't an issue I would go for the miele!

My own brand jl washing machine I love! Withn two young kids it's a workhorse! I was disappointed with the dishwasher reviews for jl own brand!

Any other integrated dishwashers that are in same price which are more reliable! Happy to have a recommendation!

Thanks in advanced!!!

Sponsored Links
Thanks there are two faults with current one so don't think fixing it is going to work..... No hot water (cold fill machine) and not draining properly!!!

Sponsored Links
I decided to have another go! I've managed to drain it and clean it out now but, still no hot water in model is "Bosch shv55mo3gb" - everything I can see online so far points to faulty board/"pin" on circuit board, both repairs I'm not brave enough to do myself!

Does anyone know how much it would cost to repair this? Rough call out charge? I'm Essex if that makes a difference? Is there a list of "known good dishwasher engineers" or is it a case of check yell out??

Thanks in advanced.
[/b]

So it's filling and washing just no heat? Check connections on heater, and a cut out I think on that model, also check for dry solder joints on timer board.
If there are any just resolder

Colin

Thanks Colin, will have a sneaky peak not sure if I'm brave enough to actually play with the insides! :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back