Anybody used Reolink cameras?

JP_

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Apart from the fact my ieGeek camera didn't record everything for no apparent reason, I really liked the way it was set up.

I have since come across Reolink PoE IP Camera 5MP , which seems to do the same, but a bit better. As well as send a photo to an email address, it can also send a 30 second video clip to email and upload to FTP server. This sounds like a great idea, so long as not too many false alarms....

I still have my 2 Neos cameras outside, but the problem with these is that you cannot block areas out so tricky for my front door, as hard to position the camera in a way to avoid road traffic. Also the 5 minute pause between alerts is a problem.

Oh, and think a good idea to have a wired camera too in case of wifi jammers. Will probably run both, so what one misses the other will hopefully capture.

There are loads of these Ip cameras out there though, and hard to know what ones are good, and what ones just have great marketing material!

Sponsored Links
look at you tube and CCTV specific forums for images and customer reviews or issues.

Sponsored Links
unfortunately I am unable to recommend a site but, I would look at many different ones.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back