anyone else ...

Sponsored Links
No...it's just you I reckon..........You must be near the banning threshold by now. :LOL:

I`ve had a couple. Would not mind but they were not insulting. merely pointing out the truth.

Such is life :D

Martian is about to get banned. Joe-90 knows these things. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Seriously though, I've had quite a few posts and threads disappeared. So I can't be far off a banning myself, one of the mods is a blurt, taking innocuous posts off for no reason. :evil:

It was only a matter of time......... complainers who complain, Start complaining about complaining complainers. :LOL:

Carry on getting threads locked or removed and you'll definitely be leaving.

interesting you should pipe up !! so the criteria for getting booted is?

and pray tell how many threads i get blocked or deleted? i usually check my emails around lunchtime and every other email link is Topic no longer exists...

Don't get me wrong, i can fall foul of the rules.. but i'm small fry compared to some on here !!!!!

It was only a matter of time......... complainers who complain, Start complaining about complaining complainers. :LOL:

What drivel !!! complaining isn't against the rules !
Complaining about abuse isn't against the rules...

Challenging bullies isn't against the rules..

Whereas there's a bunch of you (with mod friends) who rule the roost.. and break many rules, for example "unhelpful and abusive post" never get pulled !!!! i'll complain about that forever.... and even if it gets me banned, i won't won't stand for the injustice.

Love to see this special list.
I can think of one who is on it though.

Sponsored Links
Back