Anyone give me a picture of inside there split load!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Brother has a Wylex 12 ways spit load, well it really does look a little messy.( It was there when he moved in)

They have left quite a bit of length on the cables so that will give me room to tidy things. They have also fitted an isolator, so this is good.

I like the look of the Wylex, and mine needs doing soon.

So can anyone post so picks (or links) of some fully wired, split loads and show me how neat they should be!

Darren

Sponsored Links
They should be very neat. But you shouldn't be doing it at all unless you already know what it should look like. This is notifiable work.

I do no the regs and have not asked advise on them. part P is posted many times.

I would just like to see some split load shots, sorry for that!

Darren

Sponsored Links
yes there is some on there but not fitted views, just bare ones!

I have seen some shots on here before but cant find them.

Darren

The photos you will have seen will be private ones, taken by sparks to show off to their mates, or to point out defects found. I've not seen many examples on easily found websites though.

I do loads (and they are all works of art! :D ) but I tend not to take pictures. Sorry.

Didn't Big_Spark post some recently? IIRC they looked OK, apart from the endemic MK leaning-tower-of-Pisa MCBs...

darren7, does it looks like this??? (click image for large view)
please cheer me up and say it looks worse!! ;) yes that is my split load, thrown together by a "semi-drunk monkey" as one member pointed out on here!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back