Anyone got the world's smallest violin?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2010/may/15/liberal-democrats-grassroots-members

Ahh, poor liddle widdle liberals.

Kitty Richardson, a gay feminist blogger and activist who voted for the Liberal Democrats.
Bet her parent's are so proud :p

From what I can tell it is stupid students complaining that they have to pay their own fees and loans (which are optional and are likely to get you a higher paying job).

...In a face off between how dumb political supporters are, the BNP's and these 'radicals' are about the bloody same.

She has been a blogger for years apparently....SHE IS ONLY 22! WHAT THE HELL DOES SHE KNOW ABOUT THE WORLD??!

Rant Over, thanks for reading and may I say, you look spiffy today.

Sponsored Links
yea, stupid little girls who think they know everything............ ive no doubt she binge drinks, has a gay male best friend and drives a Peugeot 205 badly.

And I bet she is 'an individual', she got the idea from one of her mates and now they're all 'individual's together.
...and they all dress 'different', together.

I think it would be great to drag these people to cuba, Russia and all the old iron curtain countries and then China..."Communism huh?"

Kitty Richardson, a 22-year-old IT consultant from Hampstead and Kilburn who has voted for the Lib Dems in two general elections

Not right good at lying is she.

If she voted in the last general election she must have been at least 18 years old on May 5th 2005, which means that she must have been 23 at least on May 5th 2010.

She either didn't vote at the previous general election because she was too young, or she is older than 22.

Remind me again what colour the "gay feminist's" hair is. Could she be the original stupid dumb blond?

Sponsored Links
She needs to run a brush through it, christ. Typical student.

Typical "activist" with their kneejerk reactions to everything, to try and get in the media spotlight. :rolleyes:

Kitty Richardson, a 22-year-old IT consultant from Hampstead and Kilburn who has voted for the Lib Dems in two general elections

Having worked i n IT more than 20 years, i can tell you now noone aged 22 knows even 10% of what you need to know about IT to be a 'consultant'.

Having worked i n IT more than 20 years, i can tell you now noone aged 22 knows even 10% of what you need to know about IT to be a 'consultant'.

I would also say to be a political activist you may need to understand politics a bit better than a 22 year old is going to too, but that hasn't stopped her.

When she has grown up and settles down to have kids, I wonder how her husband is going to like finding out about her past.

Back