Anyone help identify these roof tiles..

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have planning through for my extension and could do with some help in identifying these roof tiles on my existing roof? (New roof has to match the old roof)

I'm thinking they are 50 Double Romans in slate grey, the colour is kinda hard to tell from the photos as the roof is wet.

Thanks again.

roof1.jpg

roof2.jpg

roof3.jpg

Sponsored Links
they sure look like double roman smooth grey to me too. it is still best to remove one and check that they are indeed marley and not a redland or russels equivalent.

Thanks noseall, Is there a code on the underside of the tiles?

Sponsored Links
look in the roof and see if there are any rips in felt to look @ the underside of tile thru` before repairing :idea:

The roof has OSB sarking so can't see the underside of the tiles with out the removal of a tile.

Been in touch with the housing association, as it was one of there houses and they are going to look out the original built spec for me.

Thanks.

Sarkin` hell :rolleyes: ....bet they are Marley.........HA Iused to work for used them most.......better deals£ ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back