identifying my roof tiles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need to identify my roof tiles so that I can buy the correct Dry Verge System.

I have taken a jpeg of my roof from Google Earth. Not sure if I can post it on here but going to try.

No good can't figure out how to do it. Help!

Can anyone tell me what style the tiles are?

Thank you all.[/img]

Sponsored Links
Excellent, I look forward to your jpeg once you've learnt how to do it.

I am deeply sorry, please accept this a most sincere apology, I was not trying to upset you when I called you a Muppet for thinking that a Google Earth image would provide adequate detail to enable the exact identification of your roof tiles.

No need to for apology, I am not offended. When you reach 75 years there are very few words that offend and being called a Muppet is not one of them.
In fact I used to watch them with my daughter.

I have manages to get the jpeg into my album but you removed your useful link before I discovered how to post the silly thing on the forum.

Perhaps you could repost it or better, tell me how to post the jpeg.

Thanks again for your concern.

Sponsored Links
Thank you very much scottishslater.

Can you tell me which Dry Verge System is suitable to use with these?

Marley own dry verge would work or klober do a universal one that fits just about any tiles

Thank you freddymercurystwin and scottishslater you have both been most helpful.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back