Anyone in the trade use safety trainers on their feet??

Have to laugh at this one you never actually get hit on the toe its usally just past the steel area protecting the foot, could show a pic of my mates foot but i better not ;) infact they had to pin his toe aswell ooooooouch his in the metal fabrication trade glad i got out of that :LOL: ;)

Sponsored Links
I can recomend Black&Decker also from Macro.

And as for steel toe stories; me and my mate Colin were always larkin about, on the sites in Germany many moons ago, we had to dissemble a hand rail which was a length of scaffold tube with apprpriate fittings either end, i had mine undone holding it in the cup waiting for him, he finally got his unscrewed and the bracket opened before he managed to grab the pole and it fell 4ft before bouncing on his feet, luckily it landed on his toes and was saved by the toe caps :D unfortunatly it bounced up and then crashed back down missing his steel caps, by this time i was close to hysterics and then the way he looked at me as if to say i'm a man, it didn't hurt!! Priceless!! pushed me over the edge and i could no longer control myself and creased up laughing :LOL: :LOL:

I hasten to add, it could have been a lot worst if he had not been wearing steel toes or lots worst if it had happened to me :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Streaker , I've come across the urine in boots story before, funnily enough in a Sven Hassel book many years ago :eek:
Ach Zo you haf discovered the 3rd Reich`s best kept secret - Big boots und Pizz KDF. :mrgreen:

Back