work safety boots/trainers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone recommend a hard-wearing safety boot (or preferably ankle trainer). I have worn Dickies and Dewalt in the past but they both lasted no time at all and were very heavy. Thinking about the new Mascot range with aluminium toe cap and kevlar midsole. Would prefer something a little bit lighter as I will wear them every day.

Sponsored Links
At the moment I am wearing CAPPS LH513 if you google search they come up.

They are comfortable and light.

Sponsored Links
i seem to go through boots like no-ones business. the toes often wear through the leather down to the steel. i thinkits mainly where im doing patio laying and pointing etc. Tried dickies, but if i get about 3-4 months out of them oim lucky. Currently on a pair of dewalt, which so far have been waterproof, and comfy. only into them about 2 months so the jury is still out!

I ahve been wearing a pair of regatta safety shoes they are standing up ok. very comfy.

Paul

The best boots that I have ever had are Timberland Pro.

About £70- better quality, more comfortable and cheaper than standard Timberlands.

Steel toe- anti-torsion mid soles and rated at 500v (or at least the US imports are), lots of padding.

Quite heavy though.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back