Anyone recognise themselves?

• Thread starter Johnmelad502
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
the very last clip with the guy falling through the skylight, we had a guy do that at one jobsite, unfortunately it was a vaulted ceiling in a double storey classroom.. 30ft straight down onto concrete..

the guy at 21 seconds, wtf?!?!? what a way to cut tree down!

Sponsored Links
Wow, for every little mistake or clumsy moment I've ever had. I suddenly feel like the most elegant and graceful DIYer ever...

Is there any particular reason people seem to forget gravity exists?

the very last clip with the guy falling through the skylight, we had a guy do that at one jobsite, unfortunately it was a vaulted ceiling in a double storey classroom.. 30ft straight down onto concrete..
Did he survive?

I heard a story of someone working in a loft takes a step back as he looses his ballance falling thought the plasterboard and luckily misses the beams unfortunatly he fell though on to an open door with a leg each side.

Ouch!!!!

I don't find it all that amusing to watch people getting injured :cry:

One of the lads i work with was doing a roof job and i was footing the ladder for him, as he was coming down a lovely blonde was walking past us and he shouted aye aye darlin, just as she turned round he slipped and his legs went through the rungs and left him dangling upside down :LOL: me and the lass were p*ssin ourselves laughing. Wish i'd been videoing it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back