Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please, does anyone recognise the brand and/or model of the following:

plate-b.jpg

valve-b.jpg

Sponsored Links
Slugbabydotcom said:
Haven't seen one, but I have a couple of suggestions:-TMVA and an email address > [email protected] Send them the pics and see if they can help
Thanks Slugbdc; I'll follow up TMVA. I Emailed the Shower Doctor last week but haven't received any reply at all :(

Sponsored Links
I just zoomed in to your pic. Is that a serial number or a model number? It looks like 154684 from what I can see. Only the last 4 digits I am certain of. What else does it say on there?

Hi Sbdc

Thanks for your reply again :)

Yup - it's a serial number, and I wish I'd written it down, but I believe that the first digit (of the six digits) is a zero.

Unfortunately there's no other information on that label :(

I've also Emailed all the companies that I found at TMVA, and most have replied with a "not recognised" response.

I'm heading towards a replacement now - anything that will fit - so I'm about to go back and cap off the inlets so that I can take the valve away - pressurised system, no isolating valves anywhere :rolleyes:

I'll swear I've seen one of those somewhere.

But if so, it was VERY old and made by one of the 'traditional' manufacturers (hence the fancy serial number). I think spares available at that age would be very unlikely

Thanks cc. The owner claims that it was fitted only 18 months ago, which is certainly when a lot of refurbishment was carried out at the property.

Why people don't keep the documentation is beyond me :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back