Aqualisa aquastream pump not responding to water flow

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Recently I had a strange problem. My shower was running normally, but when I turned it off at the dial the pump kept running (normally it stops). I switched it off at the mains.

Now the pump doesnt respond to waterflow. Turn the power on, and the pump runs, turn it off and it stops, in both cases regardless of whetehr water is actually flowing.

My understanding is that the pump is supposed to detect wtareflow when the show is turned on and start up, and vice versa - so is there just some switch I need to replace?

Im pretty competent, so if I can do this myself taht would be great....

Sponsored Links
Thanks

Is there a quick way to test if that is the problem?

Check to see if the switches click when you press them, they may just be stuck in the on position (turn off the power supply when you remove the loom and press the switches)

Sponsored Links
As steve has said you have a faulty micro switch and comes as a complete loom kit.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back