aqualisa quartz shower problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I installed the aqualisa quartz shower about 6 weeks ago its worked perfectly until yesterday it now starts normally when I turn it on then after about 30 seconds it clicks and starts wooshing noises while the water switched to scalding hpt then freezing cold before cutting out altogether. Anyone had the same problems and overcome them. I bought it on ebay but it was definitely new in the box with all instructions and packaging etc any ideas appreciated

Sponsored Links
hmm well I have emailed aualisa they say unless i have the name of the supplier its not covered and I ve had no response from the guy who sold it to me on ebay so I think its gonna be a case of having to look... aqualisa seem to think its a blockage but I ve descaled the hose and the head and its still malfunctionong but thanks

Could the hose have become twisted inside the braid?

Try taking the head off and see what happens when you run the unit and twiddle with the hose.

Sponsored Links
I have taken head and hose off and descaled them iit does the same with or without hose attached

is this one with an integral pump?

Are you sure it is not sucking air into the top of the cylinder?

How high is the cold tank above the cylinder and the shower?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back