Aquastream Thermo shower unit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

My heating system is gravity based with about 1 meter clearance between the cold tank in the loft and the shower head.

Does anyone have experience with this unit? Would it give a similar performance to an instalation with a seperate shower pump.
Does it really deliver 18 L per minute of shower temperature water?

Would I be better off with a staurt turner 2 bar pump installed seperately?

There doesn't seem to be any specs for the pump other than that it can deliver 18 L per minute. Is that enough for a power shower experience?

Thank you

Sponsored Links
I have just re-fitted one of these to my parents house, it's the third one so far. In my opinion, they are rubbish, I am only replacing like for like, as all the pipework and wiring is in the wall already. Also it can only be used for 20mins max before leaving it for 20mins before you use it again.
You cannot compare it to a 2bar Monson. Go for the Monson much more powerful with a 5 year guarantee, with a good technical phone line for any problems, also for spare parts.

Andy

Thanks for the info. So if I couple a 2 bar ST pump with an Aqualisa thermo mixer such as the 609 or 700 what kind of flow rate would I be looking at? More than 20L per minute?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back