Arab captives tortured in Israeli hospitals

Good to see Bod keeping Israel's atrocities in the public eye.

Sponsored Links
Tough place for them to be no doubt.

In fairness though, ask them what they think of the actions the state is commanding the army to do, too
Sad what the Israeli state is turning it's people into...

Mind you no doubt many IDF members will be offered cheap housing in the west bank...

Where they can carry on as usual as regards the Palestinians!

Tough place for them to be no doubt.

In fairness though, ask them what they think of the actions the state is commanding the army to do, too

Its a fair question. I will. But I know both lads are very loyal to the state of Israel. So I'll expect them to be biased.

Great Britain, USA etc, did some awful things during WWII to eradicate the nazi's.......war can bring out the worst in people.

Sponsored Links

One more for the Jew haters

Here is a genuine open answer:

Hamas terrorists are disgusting and evil
Israeli govt is disgusting and evil
Both should be condemned
Notch

We know how you work. You start by supporting one side then you switch.

For the record I don't like Netanyahu.

I don't get one from you or any of the lefties, so how would I expect anything different from a couple of lads that have lost freinds on October 7 and to terrorist you defend.

They are living it.
You get genuine answers from me. It's just that you don't like them.

Show me where I've ever defended a terrorist! You won't, because you cant

We know how you work. You start by supporting one side then you switch
No I dont

I used to be a totally uninformed tribal voter who just voted Conervative, since becoming more informed I’ve changed my views on what they represent.

That is 1 switch in my life

Please avoid trying to imply I switch constantly, that’s untrue.

By the way you’ve said you voted Labour in the past…….

One more for the Jew haters
It's that kind of footage of Palestinian savages and the pictures of the female Israeli hostages that remind me why I support Israel in whatever they have to do in Gaza.

No I dont

I used to be a totally uninformed tribal voter who just voted Conervative, since becoming more informed I’ve changed my views on what they represent.

That is 1 switch in my life

Please avoid trying to imply I switch constantly, that’s untrue.

By the way you’ve said you voted Labour in the past…….
What's that got to do with the butter on my toast?

It's that kind of footage of Palestinian savages and the pictures of the female Israeli hostages that remind me why I support Israel in whatever they have to do in Gaza.
"savages"

For clarity, if you support the IDF in whatever they do in Gaza, including to uninvolved civilians, then you're not calling the Hamas soldiers who captured the IDF soldiers savages, you're calling all Palestinians savages.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back