Are Sunvic zone valves any good

The original post mentioned 'cylinder', from that I would expect vented anyway. However I wasn't responding to that post, rather the one which I actually quoted discussing Sunvic units -where I expressed my own experience of them which was entirely relevant, informed appropriate and accurate. Sunvic's actuators are no better, no worse than many of the other spring return units on the market - they all of poor reliability.

My first post here and already you are insulting.
poor you and the Op was asking for opinions and no Sunvic is not the choice of most professional installers, we all have our preferences but few would say that Sunvic would be their first choice

Sponsored Links
You should think yourself lucky. I had to make at least 20 posts before I got an insult. :)

And you're wrong about the cylinder. If a cylinder comes with motorised valves fitted, it will be unvented.

But please do take it personally.

I have a cylinder and a motorised valve and it is vented..

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back