ARGI website

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone on here know if the ARGI site has a problem, i've been trying to register for a while now (not replying to my e-mail) or am i doing something wrong ?

Sponsored Links
Have you filled in both parts of the form or the new one now.

Yeah tried a few times no reply, i'll just keep trying. Cheers

gigz,

Always nice to see a North East lad on. :) We are a minority on here I think but then its hard to decipher where some of the lads are from coz they either list their location as United Kingdom or give a more 'exotic' location like Cuba, Pakistan, etc.

Anyway, have you tried kevplumb on here? Kev is a Founder Member of ARGI and the Membership Secretary so he's the man to speak to (He's from Hartlepool but don't hold that against him :LOL: ). I've got his email address somewhere.

Hope you get sorted mate.

Sponsored Links
Fill in a new form with all the correct details and you should not have a problem.

Please remember we check all registrations details, if you get it wrong we have no way of processing the aplication

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back