Ariston A/23 MFFI EuroCombi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

When using the shower for the last few days (heating is off btw) the rads have been coming on? And getting hot, then the overheat light comes on and turns off the boiler.

Any ideas please?

Before i go on any further. Iam not gonna tackle the job myself. I will get a GORGI Reg plumber in to do the job. But some guys just like to try and blind you with science. Iam not stupid, and can understand most things and will have a go at almost anything I think I could tackle myself. But when it comes to gas.......... be safe!

Sponsored Links
I would say get a trustworthy engineer and listen to what he says!

It could be any of many different things. The diverter valve has failed for a start and it may be full of dirt.

Tony

Most engineers are honest and will explain exactly whats wrong if you badly wanted to know.

Tony

I will get a GORGI Reg plumber in to do the job.

Get a what?

You might be better employing the services of an RGI - with a registration no. at GasSafe - and one that holds CEN1. But, your going to tackle this yourself anyway.

Just a thought.

Mr. W.

Sponsored Links
Corgi have stopped being of import in the gasindustry a while ago.
Tony is probably on the money with his diagnosis.
Can't remember for sure, but I think it is a bit of a pig to get the diverter out of this one.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back