Ariston AF370 X Dishwasher refuses to start

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyobe advise.

My Ariston AF 370X dishwasher refuses to start/fill. When reset is performed I get normal three beeps and then green indicator light comes on at either under the 1st (Spray) symbol on RHS or at the 2nd (Brush) symbol but refuses to start cycle. I have checked the inlet valve filter and removed and checked waste pipe is clear. Has gradually become more difficult to start cycle over past week or so, but now will not start. Cant tell if inlet solenoid is working or not?

Can anyone help please?????
Colin

Sponsored Links
Check the micro switch on the door also any water in the dishwasher. Does the pump run.

Thanks, No pump does not run. Will check door microswitch - if easily accessible, assume I can get to this easily ?

Colin

Yes very easy just undo the screws for the consol panel.

Sponsored Links
Dear Rocks1,

I bypassed the door microswitch and it cured up no problem! Will now order mswitch and replace.
Thanks a million u saved me fallout charge plus ££??
Thank you so much.
Colin

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back