Ariston Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there, I hope someone can help me with this.....I have an Ariston Euro Combi 23MFFI. The hot water runs for a few minutes then the flame goes out and the water goes cold for a while, after about a minute, the boiler will relight and warm water will come out again but only for another short time. The central heating works fine and I have changed the secondary heat exchanger thinking that it might be blocked but it hasn't made any difference. I have the temperature on the boiler set almost to zero and it seems as if the boiler is tripping out when the water is run. The pipe from the main heat exchanger is putting out red hot water but the pipe that feeds the hot tap is nothing like the same temperature. The microswitch on the divertor valve seems to be operating ok - when the water goes cold the switch is still activated but the boiler is not heating the water.Could it be a problem with the diverter diaphragm or maybe the domestic hot water sensor? Any advice would be greatfully received thanks.

Sponsored Links
It could be the A thermister problem, does the main heat exchanger return get as hot as the flow?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back