Ariston DIA24

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When the hot water is being drawn the return on the central heating heats up, therfore heating radiators. Divertor valve has been replaced and all other inernal pipeworkand fittings checked for restrictions. Help please

Sponsored Links
I have seen this before but on a differnt combi. That time it was a built-i bypass valve letting water the wrong way, You need a good schematic diagram or thorough understanding of pressure sensing tubes and the like on your particular boiler.
Start with everything cold and draw hot water, then go feeling all the tubes for warmth. Keep the water running, because when you stop the diverter will send hot water round the heating on overrun, which will mask what's going on.

INteresting one - would like to know the outcome on this one!

Thanks for the contact, No internal bipass fitted to this model. Any other ideas. It,s the fact that the return is feeding the CHW that I can't get my head round.Would fitting a non return valve in return line be an acceptable solution.
Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back