ariston euro combi mx20

Don't pay through the nose for it. Email me & I'll tell you where to go, because I'm interested to hear the fix for this one.

Sponsored Links
bit of a mare really, tried everything, like to know what the problem is, lost 5hrs to it so want to find out. will let you know outcome

well, replaced pump, diverter valve, secondary h/e, diaphragm, flused all pipework removed and inspected all pipes that i could. Put back together and now the pin on flow switch does not operate at even on htg unless i turn off flow/return valves on boiler and then htg works until o/heat. run out of ideas on this piece of sh*t now so will be replacing boiler. Ariston say blockage on sec/ h/e, or dont know, real helpful

There are probably sensor type pipes which go to the primary flow switch - yes? Or is it built in to the diverter casting?

If it's pipes, where do the pipes connect to? What's between the sensed points? Could it be there's meant to be a restriction to develop a pressure difference, but it's gone?

It does seem that with everything else changed, it must be the flow switch faulty.

Where are you? - fair set of spares you've accumulated there!

Sponsored Links
Do seem to be a restriction missing, although i cannot see where it would fit, looks very basic method of operating yet cannot get it to go. real strange. :eek:

COuld be a venturi effect thing again. Narrowing in pipe gives lower pressure to side aperture. Holes need to be clean. See wot I mean?

boiler removed, new fitted. broke boiler down found nothing. no manual to see if restrictor missing

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back