Ariston Microgenus 27 mffi no ignition - fan not running

Sponsored Links
I know the feeling I left them after only working with them for a year, I kept finding and repairing installation faults, and they are only interested in money, get in and get out of the house in 20 mins. pressure on visits every day. and 1 customer had an old boiler that they said they couldn't repair as it was to old, so I got the part for her and did in my time. obviously Mum's the word. loads of installation faults they would even fix.

I know the feeling I left them after only working with them for a year, I kept finding and repairing installation faults, and they are only interested in money, get in and get out of the house in 20 mins. pressure on visits every day. and 1 customer had an old boiler that they said they couldn't repair as it was to old, so I got the part for her and did in my time. obviously Mum's the word. loads of installation faults they would even fix.
God knows what the work is like down there but I'm really struggling

Sponsored Links
God knows what the work is like down there but I'm really struggling
well bloo its a bit slow in surrey too.

started from zero 2 months ago...absolutely no clients as I never did private jobs. Had magnetic cards made on vistaprint, knocked doors and pitched my story about starting up and would they keep the card. Had quite a bit but not as much as I'd like. That said been out to a breakdown this afternoon repaired it and now have a boiler install!! amazing what 1 day makes... again through the cards (i remind them to stick it on the boiler or fridge). Hope all goes bbetter for you.

I have just done a quote to sort out a leaking concrete garage roof believe it or not, not you gas safe job but its all money.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back