asbestos garage roof

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have recently move into a 1960's house with an asbestos flat roofed garage which also spans over the adjoining porch area.

I have just had the porchway plastered as it was previously exposed brick, however i have now noticed serious damp (within 24 hrs) and condensation but also big yellow drips coming off the ceiling?

i am worried about the what this could be and if it is related to asbestos, also how safe is it to have an asbestos roof as we are expecting a baby this month?

Please could anyone advise? thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
also how safe is it to have an asbestos roof as we are expecting a baby this month?

There is literally millions of asbestos roofs commercial, domestic and industrial the length and breadth of the country. They present no danger to anyone in their stable state, ie undisturbed.
Get a roofer in to see whats causing the leak or condensation.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back