ASLEF

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just breaking :idea: Wind of news that BR are axing WCs on the Pompey to Pevensey line :eek: 90 mins. of buttock clenching commute . BUT I don`t blame the rail union ( permanant way dept.) I don`t think they should have to scrape poo from the sleepers :mad:

Sponsored Links
Obviously they want to continue paying 40k to a guy pushing a level forward and back all day, but can't afford to keep the wc service up.

Oh to be a public servant.

I don`t think they should have to scrape poo from the sleepers :mad:

They don't it's collected and discharged at the rail depot.

I was on a train in the Czech Republic earlier this year. It was an old Ruskie built one, looked about 40 years old.

When you flush, the bottom of the pan opens up, and you can see the track below.

Bloody cheap too, 3 hour round trip for 5 quid. You get a compartment to yourself, like the old BR ones. Better than the cattle trucks full of drunks and idiots screaming into their mobiles that we get here these days.

Sponsored Links
Or even mobiles bought elsewhere... ;)

Sorry, feeling mischievious...

aslef is the train drivers union[associatied society of locomotive engineers and firemen]i was a member for 25 years :D ;)
as stated all trains are now "retention " type with tanks
not shure what this thread is about lol :D :D

Manchester had this problem with it's trams, they are extending the journey times, but no toilets fitted.

I wonder when people realise the need to relieve, and train companies find a wee in the corner, and a poo present in the aisle, that they will reconsider that people need convenience over sometimes capacity. All to save money.

And when you get into the station, you have to pay to pee; what next in these cuts? A burp, yawn or fart in public is taxable, too much co2 against my 'carbon footprint? They'll get my size 10 boots up their arse alright.

aslef is the train drivers union[associatied society of locomotive engineers and firemen]i was a member for 25 years :D ;)
as stated all trains are now "retention " type with tanks
not shure what this thread is about lol :D :D
Passengers will need retention type bowels :idea: thread is all about shyte - like most of my threads :. Thought I might get joe69 going on unions by mentioning ASLEF ;)

Sponsored Links
Back