At last - Air explained

C

cantaloup63

It's been mystery for many people how air gets into systems. An RGI who works for a large and well known company explained how this happens to my brother in law. Apparently is gets in via compression fittings since although these are water tight, they are not hermetic.

So, if you didn't know, now you do.
[I only make reference to the Big Gas company since this way be part of the secret information handed out during training, so may be an "industry" norm. :) ]

Anyway, take it or leave it. Now you know ;)

Sponsored Links
It's been mystery for many people how air gets into systems. An RGI who works for a large and well known company explained how this happens to my brother in law. Apparently is gets in via compression fittings since although these are water tight, they are not hermetic.

So, if you didn't know, now you do.
[I only make reference to the Big Gas company since this way be part of the secret information handed out during training, so may be an "industry" norm. :) ]

Anyway, take it or leave it. Now you know ;)

I will leave it, thanks. Air MAY be sucked in via a compression fitting, but only on a negative zone. There are many other causes.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back