Modern boilers - different type of Gas Valve?

Sponsored Links
What is not permitted is giving information to do gas work to someone who is not qualified or experienced.

Really?, you mean we are a dying breed prohibited from passing on our mystical knowledge of combustion to the generation of our offspring??

Sponsored Links
No point in trying to get the number of RGIs with FGAs on the GS site Telly Tony, cause as said; many, like my good self ain't got CPA1 yet & will wait until 2012, as for owning FGAs, we have loads of the fecking useless things & they cost a fortune to buy & maintain.

Do I know how to use a FGA, yes, of course I do.

Tony, I find your posts very informative & entertaining. As an employer I can understand your attitude etc. I also think you are a good egg, but lets not lose sight of the fact that you are a career change chancer(CCC) & former BBC engineer, with no apprenticeship in the trade!!

Thanks for a very informative read, but I would like to add - not on a technical manner. The Combustion Chamber is full of CCC/CCs & BG CPSs, brown nosing each other and the fact I got kicked out has no bearing on my view, well, not much.......... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Why did you get kicked out ??? for what reason ??? ( genuine interest )

transam,puller is ok but the way he expresses himself can irritate people,also he got very abusive when someone challenged him to boiler repairs,the man is new to the trade and CCC but he wanted to prove puller is blagger,so Puller did not take up his offer and just went into his usaul tirade and all he wanted was to prove who is better at fault finding him claiming to be timed served heating engineer ,puller became abusive and tried to wrangle out of it in all sorts of ways the thread is still somewhere in the CC

There was vote and plus his general behaviour did not leave the mods much choice

Ol puller does have way of rubbing people up :D :D

I must say i do agree with some of his views but not the delivery!

Transam son, Happyplumber is correct in the fact they kicked me out, but the rest is rubbish!! I got voted off by all the BG CPSs & the CC/CCCs.

I had this CCC/CC on the end of my line for days, he was a fighter & I just couldn't get the landing net onto him!! The reality was, I should not have gone fishing when I was so snowed under with work. But for the most part he took it........HL&S........... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm still in the Combustion Chamber with another handle, see if you spot me.............. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ;) ;)

Transam son, Happyplumber is correct in the fact they kicked me out, but the rest is rubbish!! I got voted off by all the BG CPSs & the CC/CCCs.

I had this CCC/CC on the end of my line for days, he was a fighter & I just couldn't get the landing net onto him!! The reality was, I should not have gone fishing when I was so snowed under with work. But for the most part he took it........HL&S........... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm still in the Combustion Chamber with another handle, see if you spot me.............. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ;) ;)

you got the boot for being a nob :rolleyes:

you got the boot for being a nob :rolleyes:

Hint is in the name................ :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back