Audi Drivers

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
she's flogged the Super8

and the previous one

and the one before

Sponsored Links
I drive a Jag, which we all know are reserved for Cads, Bounders, rotters and rogues, who can be identified when not driving by their hat worn at a Jaunty angle. I say!

I quite fancy a Project 8.

However Mrs said no.

I'll think you'll find below a most reasonable summary:-

German cars, those who prefer function over form and prefer a miserable interior.
Volvo, Dentists.
Saabs, Architects.
Ford's, people with more money than sense.
BMW, High performing salesmen.
Vauxhalls, Low performing salesmen.
Japanese cars, those that just want to get from A to B.
Italian cars, those who aren't really bothered about getting to B.
Jags, as noted Cads & Bounders.
Bentleys, Footballers.
French car's, The French.
American cars, people who don't do corners, or quality or fuel efficiency or......
Red supercars, men with inferiority complexes esp. in the trouser dept.

Sponsored Links
These days Mercs and BMWs seem to have become the brands of choice for chavs with a bit of money. I think its the TOWIE effect.

Ive always thought Audis were bought by people that couldnt quite afford a proper German brand :ROFLMAO:

These days Mercs and BMWs seem to have become the brands of choice for chavs with a bit of money. I think its the TOWIE effect.

Ive always thought Audis were bought by people that couldnt quite afford a proper German brand :ROFLMAO:

A lad who works for me has a Merc. Couldn't quite believe it when he told me. Couldn't sell him the finance plan fast enough.

Every time he mentions it, it's in the garage for one thing or another. Quite sad really. I've always liked the styling of them however it seems the Fiat engines they're using let them down. A Class btw.

When it has snowed around our way, and it takes 2 hours to do half-a-mile, it's invariably down to beemers and mercs fishtailing on the slightest incline.

is that the bubble-car?

Not sure which one is the bubble, it's the later A class. The was the earlier which looked a little bit plain Jane but the later ones I feel tried to imitate the CLA styling on a lesser budget.

CLA
Mercedes-Benz_CLA_180_Urban_(C_117)_–_Frontansicht,_18._August_2013,_Hilden.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
When it has snowed around our way, and it takes 2 hours to do half-a-mile, it's invariably down to beemers and mercs fishtailing on the slightest incline.

That's coz RWD cars are pretty much undriveable in snow.

You just have to use an appropriate gear.

"P" and "N"

Sponsored Links
Back