AutoScrew attachment for ERBAUER ERI6041PD

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, about to embark on a bit of festive plasterboarding... I have 86 sheets of plasterboard arriving tomorrow for us to put up over the Christmas break... o_O

So, we're looking to get a automatic feeding screwdriver to help us get through it all...

I'm currently looking at a second hand MAKITA 6843 for between £130-150 on ebay btu before I purchase that I was wondering if there is an attachment that can be bought for the Erbauer ERI6041PD 18v 2.0ah li-ion cordless impact driver - as I have one of them already!

Any thoughts / tips welcome!

Cheers

Sponsored Links
You simply aren't going to be able to buy a collated nose piece to match that Erbauer gun because it is a DIY tool and collated attachments are only really available for a limited range of professional tools which are, incidentally, specifically designed to take the nose pieces as a retro fit. Manufacturers of such guns include Bosch, deWalt, Fein, Festool and Hilti, but very few others.

Thanks!

I've bought a MAKITA 6843 :)

Re the Erbauer, whilst it may be a "DIY tool", it defo packs a good punch and is more than capable of standing its ground with the "trade tool" ranges...! (y) (y) (and is a lot cheaper so can replace them with ease if the need ever arose! ;))

Sponsored Links
It is also a tool that you won't get parts for 5 or 7 years down the line and which has minimal spares backup. Hence the comments about DIY and the availability of trade accessories

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back