B,B

Sponsored Links
Watched the people going in and will not bother watching the program again. FREAK SHOW

BE HAPPY

I sat and watched some of this with my youngest the other night. We couldn't believe that the most normal person in there is the one with a medical condition that is frequently mocked, bless him. I hope Pete wins it :D

That Lisa is awful and the blonde girl who needs a man also needs a kick up the arris for being a whining, self obsessed brat!

Brightness said:
We couldn't believe that the most normal person in there is the one with a medical condition that is frequently mocked, bless him. I hope Pete wins it :D

i cant believe anyone would watch it :eek:

Sponsored Links
you should take a peek at it poshman :D there's a poshman in there :D the chinese chick is going to beat poor old pete up and i can see a general build up of tension that's got to give at some stage then it'll be compulsive viewing even for the most discerning intellectual viewer but they won't admit to watching it :LOL:

poshman said:
Brightness said:
We couldn't believe that the most normal person in there is the one with a medical condition that is frequently mocked, bless him. I hope Pete wins it :D

i cant believe anyone would watch it :eek:

Me neither, we turned off after about ten minutes. I can't believe that people volunteer to get locked up with others for however long and then have every aspect of their lives watched by goodness knows how many people.

It's nothing short of voyeurism really :rolleyes:

oh! yes thats what I meant to say :oops: I don't um! watch it either :LOL:
who would watch such rubbish ;) I prefer the culture show yawn!

markie said:
moz

What do you think of that manchester/chinese, bird in the big brother house, :LOL:

What is that, a Mandarin Duck with a northern accent?

I dont follow this avidly at all. Every time I do see it, or see high lights from it, I find that girl to be very coarse and vulgar. It seems to be her way, not when she is is angry or emotional.

Many feminists may shout me down but I dont think it is endearing or pleasing on the ear or eye to hear a woman 'gobbing off ' like that all of the time.

Sponsored Links
Back