Bad ceiling plastering ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone !
a bit of a random one.. we have our ceiling plastered as we speak by a young guy who has 6 years of experience And was rather cheap as our regular plasterer is extremely unreliable but also waaay more experienced. So far it looks excellent and it looks like he’s doing a decent job.

however, can someone show me an example of badly plastered ceiling please..

thank you

Sponsored Links
Can’t really show it on a pic.
Unless it’s really bad, any work will look mint until it’s painted and light shone across it. Which may then reveal issues, common ones being visible board lines or a bit of a celulite/ripples.
Photo of the finished work might help if you want opinions. And alarm bells if it’s one rather than 2 coats/incorrect use of flexi trowels etc

Can’t really show it on a pic.
Unless it’s really bad, any work will look mint until it’s painted and light shone across it. Which may then reveal issues, common ones being visible board lines or a bit of a celulite/ripples.
Photo of the finished work might help if you want opinions. And alarm bells if it’s one rather than 2 coats/incorrect use of flexi trowels etc
Thank you for your response. Yes I agree will wait until I painted it :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back