Bad weather sinks navy ship

...managed to see off the might of the Nazis WWII.

Well yes. As one famous Russian said..."quantity has a quality all its own".

Exactly.

what famous Russian

Joe stalin

who ounce said votes don’t count

it’s who counts the votes :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
We worked for a B.A pilot who used to fly to Moscow

Aeroflot flight check prior to take off was the captain kicking the tyres :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
We were on an Aeroflot plane going to fly Moscow - Leningrad, stood on the tarmac for ages, then felt as if someone was clouting the undercarriage with a sledgehammer for 10 minutes, we then took off, not my best ever flight.

There was some article years ago about some Aeroflot flight that took place during this glasnost period when

pilot said he had not been paid for months and was there fore heading to the nearest air port

all the passengers had to have a whip around in order to get bloke to fly them to there intended destination

Sponsored Links
We were on an Aeroflot plane going to fly Moscow - Leningrad, stood on the tarmac for ages, then felt as if someone was clouting the undercarriage with a sledgehammer for 10 minutes, we then took off, not my best ever flight.
We went on an Aeroflot plane to Bulgaria once. I think something happened with the pressurisation when we were landing. I thought my head was going to explode and I was punching myself in the head to try to clear the pain. Had blocked ears for two days. Stewardesses looked like they were ex Olympic shot putters.

Some news reports now suggesting there was major loss of life when the Moskva was hit. My thoughts are with those fellow sailors who have died fighting Putin's dirty war. "Stand down shippers....your watch is done......I wish you all fair winds and calm seas wherever your faith may take you."

"Waiting moderator approval" it says. Search on Moscow Ship pictures. There's some interesting detail on a site starting www . outono .

E5D0AD70-27BC-4FBA-A2EE-2576932208FA.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back