Baisi boiler not working after drain & refil

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking for some help diagnosing a problem with my boiler after I drained the system to replace some radiators.

After refilling the system, I tried turning the boiler on but consistently got a fault - the boiler was not detecting water.

After fiddling around turning the system on and adding water I managed to get it to fire up if the pressure reached 2 bar but got a new fault when trying the water, that the primary circuit was at excessive temperature.

This only happens if I run the hot water together with the heating, running the water alone just results in the original fault - not detecting water.

The temperature guage is also unresponsive and sat permanently below 0.

Any help to rectify this would be appreciated! If there is air in the boiler, I have no idea how to purge it, I've tried The pump but that just spews water.

Thanks in advance!

Sponsored Links
Probably just air in the boiler.

But you have not told me the model!

Tony

I hope so but I'm still unable to get the air out. The model is one of:

M90D:24/28S(R)

Should the AAV move? It seems totally stuck and won't budge but I don't want to force it in case I'm doing the wrong thing.

If it e type cap then this should be loose/

Tony

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back