Ball park figure for a new combi shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evening folks.

Just a quick post that hopefully won't be too vague or controversial (and fetch out the trolls :LOL:) - I'm looking to get a new shower fitted and was looking for ball-park figures of how much I'd have to raid the piggy bank for.

I'm looking to get a combi shower installed above the bath taps in the current bathroom. There's no shower there at the minute and it'll be on a external wall (so no access from the rear) - I'm also under the assumption that the current boiler and system (6 years old) will be up for the job as this would be the 2 shower in the house. There should be no need for any tiling etc.

Not sure if there's any other major things I could to say to help inform it, but hopefully it's a straight forward job!

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Yes, I'll be looking to give it a go as my 1st time tiling - then raid the piggy bank again if it goes wrong :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back