Bath cover

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there. My bath that got installed not long ago, the side panel the cover is freely moving. Its still firm and there but its more in and you can move it about. I was told by the builder to leave it like this so that you can remove the panel and clean the underside of the bath (the tiles etc.) Is there anything I could get which will allow me to pull it back in/out? I was thinking of getting suction cups from Amazon

Sponsored Links
remove the panel and clean the underside of the bath
He seriously said that?? Hahhahhhaaaaa :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I don't know of anyone every having removed a bath panel to clean underneath. You may need to remove the panel if any plumbing works are required in the future but not to clean underneath.

If it's a normal acrylic bath panel then it would usually slot in at the top and then be secured at the bottom by screws into plastic stops or wood blocks or a frame, several ways to support a bath panel and the fixings can then be used to pull the base out and remove it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back