Bath rubber for acrylic bath

Sponsored Links
They are magic great for getting metal marks off ceramic and things like cooker pan supports that have marking from alli pans on them.
I would use them with care on plastic though, wetting the area helps to get a finer finish.

As said for a bath I would try the very finest grade W&D used wet and finish with a scratch remover paste from Halfords or similar store it tends to be even finer than T cut.

Sponsored Links
I would get the finest that Halfords do I think it is about 1500 for finishing but depend how much you need to rub out first if it is very bad you will be all day with that!

Best bet is to buy a selection pack and see how it goes you might find 600 is ok but start with a fine one untill you see the effect on the surface you have.

Take your time and don't rush.

I once polished the crankcase on a Triumph Thunderbird with wet and dry using oil and finishing with metal polish never again! ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back