Bath thermostatic tap and shower with this shower?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking to add a thermostatic mixer shower to our bath. I've looked at something like this:
1659182478695.png

Rain shower and hand shower.

And would like to pair it with something like this?
1659182508778.png

I'm not dead set on the Grohe tap but from comments on here and reviews they seem to be a good purchase? If I went down this route do any of the deck mount legs work or should I be looking for something specific? Or would something like the cheaper Nuie ones that seem to be a full package be just as good? This will be running off a combi and we've been using clip on shower for now and the flow has been more than adequate, just wanting the thermostatic to cope with certain family members who are a hazard to their own health at times!! :eek:

Sponsored Links
Can’t see any issues with that not sure on the deck mount legs but Bristan ones come with the shower and will definitely fit.

Can’t see any issues with that not sure on the deck mount legs but Bristan ones come with the shower and will definitely fit.
I think I looked at Bristan, but unless I missed it most seem to just have the hand shower not the rain shower as well. Trying to keep SWMBO and mini-SWMBO happy (so I can get on with the other jobs!). I did look at other taps that came with the deck mounts but I saw a couple of comments that not all can go as cold as the Grohe ones? Might be reviews talking out of their.... But while I don't mind a hot shower I also like the odd cooler one (when I've seen the latest bill for example!)

Sponsored Links
I think I looked at Bristan, but unless I missed it most seem to just have the hand shower not the rain shower as well. Trying to keep SWMBO and mini-SWMBO happy (so I can get on with the other jobs!). I did look at other taps that came with the deck mounts but I saw a couple of comments that not all can go as cold as the Grohe ones? Might be reviews talking out of their.... But while I don't mind a hot shower I also like the odd cooler one (when I've seen the latest bill for example!)
You can purchase the slider and drench kit separately.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back