bathroom basin tap identification help required

29 Aug 2010
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Our bathroom basin tap has broken. When shutting the tap the water still continues to follow. I have been told the central ceramic disc cartridge needs to be replaced.

Can anyone help identify the make of the tap. There is no name on the tap.

In addition can anyone recommend where i can buy a cartridge and approx cost.

Thank you.
Sponsored Links
That design can be a 1/million chance of locating it, they are all chasing that design.

Any more info on the cartridge ie numbers etc ?
Sponsored Links
The cartrdige has the following details:
CSA (picture 3)
lcm (picture 4)
The csa is only a certification like we have wras.
Bottom ones more likely a date.

Think that's going to be more likely an imported tap brand from china etc.
looks like a bathstore tap.

poss easier to just replace the tap.
Thank you all for a response.

Having a visited a local bathroom store yesterday they were able to identify the tap - there is a small symbol under the lever which represents the make - Roper Rhodes. I will call RR customer service department on Monday to track down a cartridge.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links