Bathroom extractor fan

Sponsored Links
yes, but it will restrict flow and increase noise.

Thanks.bathroom fan has stopped after 9 years heavy use.to be honest i have not opened it yet to find out if timer is gone or dead altogether.i was just thinking to replace it any way.any recommendations on good brand.What's the quietest noise level you can buy in 4 inch fan. I was reading another post where somebody mentioned buy axial or something.can somebody shed some light on it.our bathroom fan goes straight out of wall.thanks.

this is a good quality fan, very quiet.
https://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/SLSD100CRZ.html

I recommend wiring it to come on with the light switch, and have a run-on timer.

The version without timer is cheaper

Low noise and negligible running cost remove the excuses for not ventilating.

A photo of your old one would give an idea of what fits.

Sponsored Links
Hi.fan is wired from light switch .it was timer one.if i get the same size and type then should be no problem replacing it.thanks for all help.

I recommend wiring it to come on with the light switch
Interesting that you know that:

1. The bathroom has no natural light.
  2. All uses of the room require mechanical ventilation during and after.

How come?

Hi .i did not understand your question.i understood john D very well.its not a new fit.fan was working through light pull switch.it has isolator fitted outside bathroom.old one stopped working so decided to replace it with new one.is there something wrong have i said.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back